So my computer is having some technical difficulties. Sorry about the old posts. Who knows when it will be up and running again {My family procrastinates. I.e. our car head lights have been broken for about 2 months now} I am doing all this from my dad's lap top so maybe I'll get all my pictures put on here so I can do a little update.
Anyways, life has been good and busy. I dance everyday after school, go home, do my homework and go to sleep. I went babysitting for the first time in like forever last night and I forgot how much I love it! {And the money!} I'm going to put pictures up of my best friend Audrey's little birthday surprise we gave her! It was fantastic and really fun! And I'm pretty sure all the Freshmen at Taylor have seen the video's Jeremy took. They must think we are crazy, well cause we are! Ok I'm done. Everyone have a fabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment